Our practice Living Well Coach is called: Lucy Fawcett
The Wellbeing Service is part of the GP practice teams in Eden and Keswick & Solway ICCs and working closely with the wider ICC team to:
• Support the “non-medical” and psychological needs of individuals with Long Term Health Conditions (LTCs), including Frailty, and associated psycho-social difficulties.
• engaging them to set personalised goals
• to look at promoting self-management
• to take a Social Prescribing approach to engaging patients with third sector organisations
• to help people feel more in control of their health, life and goals and activated.
To access the wellbeing service please ask a GP or Nurse who will be able to arange for our living coach, Lucy, to contact you.