Consult your GP or make requests online 24/7
GP online services allow you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
- Book or cancel appointments online
- Consult with your GP online – E-Consult
- Renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- View parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results, subject to additional checks at the practice.
Many patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices
E-Consultation – Consult your GP online – 24/7 Access:
eConsult is free to use for NHS patients. Use eConsult to ask your GP surgery about your health symptoms, conditions or treatment. You can even request things like sick notes and GP letters.
- Fill out a consultation or information request form, available 24/7
- We will respond by phone or email, by the end of the next working day (usually same day when the practice is open, depending on the time)
- Access our service here: Consult your GP or request information online
How to sign-up for online access:
You can download and sign up to start using the NHS App straight away by clicking this link: https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs-services/the-nhs-app/
The NHS App will take you through initial ID checks meaning you do not have to visit the practice to use many of the app’s features, including access to our e-consultation service. Should you require full medical records access further checks will be required.
You can also sign up using Patient Access: https://support.patientaccess.com/registration/register-without-a-letter