Emergency Supplies of Medicines
Have you come away from home without enough of your regular medicines?
Don’t worry! This information sheet will explain the five easy steps to help you access an emergency supply of your medicines.
1. Select a local community pharmacy from the list below and contact them to ask if they will accept an emergency supply request from your doctor.
2. Contact your regular GP practice (If you don’t have their contact number you can find this on the website http://www.nhs.uk/Pages/HomePage.aspx. We are happy to help with this)
3. Ask your GP practice to arrange an emergency supply of your medicines with the local community pharmacy (please see below for their contact details)
4. Your GP practice will need to send your prescription via EPS2 to the pharmacy of your choice locally- They will need to know the full postal address of the Pharmacy to do this- Details are below.
5. Confirm with your chosen community pharmacy when the emergency supply will be ready to pick up.
Unit 3, Angel Square, Penrith
8 Middlegate, Penrith
49-50 King Street , Penrith
Bridge Lane, Penrith
Brunswick Road , Penrith
Common Garden Square